Sunday, September 27, 2009

Back to School

I can't stop myself from groaning and muttering to myself about all the things I dislike about being back in Amerrrca.


One big dislike is being back at Cal Poly. It sucks.

My aunt, Roseanne, and my uncle, Jeff, asked my friend Jennifer and I why we don't have boyfriends the other night. The only answer we could think of was, "boys at our schools are gross."

Seriously though, it's difficult enough befriending people, dating is out of my world. 

Anyway, my mind is working so slowly right now. I can't do my homework!!!


I'm supposed to sketch a natural object for my comp. as a medium class. It's not going so well. I don't have any pencils. 

I have to make 26 characters (the alphabet) in a creative typographic way. I'm finding no inspiration. I'm just writing words that start with the letters. I sound really dumb. 


Boy, I'm looking forward to going to school in 105 degree weather. 

0 comments: